Unexpected Scare
This morning when I went to the bathroom at work, I noticed a little blood and a sunflower seed size clot.
Seeing that scared me instantly. I finished up in the restroom and went to tell my co-worker what I saw.
I then called Larry at work and as much as I didn't want to cry, I let go when I heard his voice.
I wanted him to know before I called my clinic.
Of course, I also broke down talking to the receptionist.
"I'm sorry, I just need to compose myself". I couldn't get a word out.
When I finally did, I was connected with a nurse and she scheduled me for an emergency visit.
After the examination, I was told that the bleeding was from a ruptured blood vessel, which is a common thing.
We listened to the baby's heartbeat and he sounded great.
I'm glad to have left the office feeling relieved.

Oh my. Im glad to hear it wasnt anything serious and thay baby is well!
ReplyDeleteI know. Sigh* thank goodness. I was so scared.
ReplyDelete