Documenting bits and pieces of my boys' life and my life in general. I like the fact that I can go back and read up on the struggles and accomplishments we've been through. Bittersweet memories!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
:)
My cutie and his teeth. I cannot wait for the two top ones to come in. I keep checking! LOL.
He look so cute and he just LOVES playing with his teeth. He'll stick his finger in his mouth and flick his teeth because he likes the sound.
very cute pictures. i like the last one. soo peaceful. i always give samuel kisses when his lips pucker up when he's asleep. lol. but i'm surprised joshua's already got teeth, sam has nothing yet and i don't think they're coming anytime soon! keep them pictures coming! :)
very cute pictures. i like the last one. soo peaceful. i always give samuel kisses when his lips pucker up when he's asleep. lol. but i'm surprised joshua's already got teeth, sam has nothing yet and i don't think they're coming anytime soon! keep them pictures coming! :)
ReplyDelete