Joshua - 7 months old!
He'll be 7 months old tomorrow!
Sometimes when I look at him, he looks like a little boy.
And then... there are times when I look at him and he's still my baby!
He's crawling now and is getting use to being able to move around. He's getting faster too!
He actually loves journeying over to the tv cart. We have some paper on the bottom shelf and he just like to get his hands on the paper. He loves the sound it makes.
Crunch! crunch! crinkle! crinkle!
He's going to be a naughty one. This little boy of mine!
He's currently sick. A runny nose and cough. Oh, I should also add sneezing too.
When he sneeze, it's not good. I'd have to use puff (w/ lotion) and he HATES it.
He also hates it when I use the bulb sucker.
He cries big alligator tears. Too sad.... yet CUTE!
He had a low grade fever of 99 when he was at daycare on Tuesday. His daddy picked him up and spent the rest of the day with him.
I spent all day Wednesday with him at home. He needed it.
He's taking infant tylenol and he just loves that stuff. Of course, we are very careful with how much and how often he gets it.
When he see's the syringe he just goes ballistic! He stiffens up and his breathing quickens. It's a cute sight to see.
I hope he gets better.


Comments
Post a Comment