Boo-boo, Head banging falls, guest room to Josh’s personal PLAY room and sleeping


Yesterday at work, Josh’s daycare called to inform me that Josh had a boo-boo. Apparently, he fell while he was standing and his chubby cheek landed on another toy. There were no scratches, only 3, ½ inch bruise mark on his cheek. Poor BABY! He must’ve been crying so hard! When I picked him up from daycare it was still very visible. I was actually afraid it would bruise and the color would darken. To my surprise, it lightened up after nap time. It’s barely visible.

Lately, he’s been having many head banging falls due to him wanting to STAND UP all the time! I’m thinking about inflating our inflatable bed that’s in the guest room and turn it a play room. Possibly go out and buy some of those puzzle mat pieces and cover the entire floor. That way, he can use the walker!! He doesn’t have many toys. Most of them are just finger toys, like rings, keys, and little blocks. Besides Mr. Penguin, his musical sea horse, jumper, walker and playing table, he doesn’t have any big toys. I just don’t think it’s worth going out to buy him big TOYS, yet… I think he’s getting kind of bored with all those little toys.
I’m so EXCITED about this!!!!!!! It’ll be nice!

Josh is now back in his crib. He's gradually sleeping through the night. I think it's because he's eating formula more than he is breast milk. Plus having cereal/baby food for dinner helps him stay full longer. I hope this sleeping through the night will stick!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts