Josh is 8 Months today!

Only 4 more months and then he'll be turning 1.
He now has a total of 6 teeth. His 2nd front tooth came in last week.
He had 3 teeth come in all in one month. Boy!
He's going to look so funny when his two bunny teeth comes out more.
LOL!!!
As always, he still loves to smile and laugh ALOT.
If he's crying, all we do is pretend we're laughing at him and then he'll start smiling and laughing while CRYING. He's hilarious!
The one thing I'm waiting on right now is for him to say his first word.
I have a feeling it'll be Daddy, because he says, "da, da, da, di, di" alot.
I'm not disappointed that it'll be his first word. LOL.
Regardless, he's still a mama's boy. He cries when I leave the room or his sight.
*sigh*
My boy is growing up SO fast!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts