ramblings....
Josh will be 8 months old in less than a week.
He’s already pulling himself up, holding onto his walker, tables, and the ottoman. It won’t be long before he starts walking with the support of these things. I have a feeling he’ll start walking way before he turns 10-11 months. I’m excited and nervous at the same time because I know he’ll be getting into lots of trouble!
One thing I love about him being able to crawl is the fact that he can now follow us to different parts of the apartment. If I’m in the bathroom getting ready, he’ll crawl all the way from the living room to the bathroom if I call to him. It’s funny how he crawls super fast when he knows we’re going to stop him from getting into something. I’ll say, “JOSHUA!” when I see him heading over to the cable cords and he’ll stop, turn around to look at me and then turn back and start crawling really fast to the cords before he gets picked up.
He’s growing up so quickly and is so aware of things; it’s hard for him to sleep at night. We’ll try to put him down for a nap or to sleep at night and he’ll just crawl away in his crib. He’ll pull himself up and hold onto the railing and stay that way for minutes! Larry will get up and put him down again, telling him, “night, night”. Once his head hits the bed, he’s off his back and pulling himself up on the railing again! This can go on for 30 minutes. We’re then forced to put him in bed with us. Sadly, he’s been sleeping with us for over 2 weeks now. I’m very disappointed and hope that he gets through this phase QUICKLY. I hope it’s just a phase. Please!
Josh has been grinding his teeth a lot. Supposedly, it’s normal. Babies tend to do that when their top teeth comes in. It should stop once he becomes fascinated w/ something new. Another thing I hope will go away soon.
He’s already pulling himself up, holding onto his walker, tables, and the ottoman. It won’t be long before he starts walking with the support of these things. I have a feeling he’ll start walking way before he turns 10-11 months. I’m excited and nervous at the same time because I know he’ll be getting into lots of trouble!
One thing I love about him being able to crawl is the fact that he can now follow us to different parts of the apartment. If I’m in the bathroom getting ready, he’ll crawl all the way from the living room to the bathroom if I call to him. It’s funny how he crawls super fast when he knows we’re going to stop him from getting into something. I’ll say, “JOSHUA!” when I see him heading over to the cable cords and he’ll stop, turn around to look at me and then turn back and start crawling really fast to the cords before he gets picked up.
He’s growing up so quickly and is so aware of things; it’s hard for him to sleep at night. We’ll try to put him down for a nap or to sleep at night and he’ll just crawl away in his crib. He’ll pull himself up and hold onto the railing and stay that way for minutes! Larry will get up and put him down again, telling him, “night, night”. Once his head hits the bed, he’s off his back and pulling himself up on the railing again! This can go on for 30 minutes. We’re then forced to put him in bed with us. Sadly, he’s been sleeping with us for over 2 weeks now. I’m very disappointed and hope that he gets through this phase QUICKLY. I hope it’s just a phase. Please!
Josh has been grinding his teeth a lot. Supposedly, it’s normal. Babies tend to do that when their top teeth comes in. It should stop once he becomes fascinated w/ something new. Another thing I hope will go away soon.

cute. he sounds like a fast one! :)
ReplyDelete