Out and about - Exploring!

It was a very LOVELY day out.
Larry wanted to get out and use the camera as much as possible, so we decided to picnic at
Douglas Point Park on the St. Croix River.
It was a bit cool sitting in the shade, but it was warm in the sun. I am glad we ventured out.
We want to be out as much as possible because we want Josh to be able to explore all different scenes.
Yesterday was his first time feeling the waves of the lake wash over his little toes.
It was also his first time crawling on the sand and just being able to play in it was something new.
We both have Friday off, so it'll be a 4 day weekend for us!! YAY! I hope Friday will be a nice sunny day. Where to next???
Maybe we'll spend part of Friday doing something indoors and then we'll spend the rest of the day outdoors. Seeing that Josh has already been to the Science Museum, I'm thinking the Children's Museum!!!

looks like you guys had fun! :) you are soo lucky to have a 4 day weekend! :)
ReplyDelete