He's 10 months old ALREADY!
My, my, MY!
My boy is almost 1!
I am SUPER happy to annouce that he's OFFICIALLY holding his own bottle.
My goodness, it's a relief not having to hold it!
Of course, we have to work on the sippy cup now and the boy isn't in to it at all!
He knows how to ask for a bottle now and understands what "mov, mov" means.
He does say, "mama" or dada" alot, but I don't think he knows what they mean? I don't know. It seems like he does know sometimes.... and other times he'll just say it because that's all he knows how to say (besides, ba-ba, na-na).
If he sees something he wants or likes, he'll throw his hands in the air or out towards it and motion it to come to him. LOL.
He does it all the time when I pick him up from daycare. He'll see stuff hanging from the ceiling and curl his little finger in his palms to signal that he wants to touch it. Aww.
Laura, one of his teacher said he's always watching the older kids. He likes to watch Harrison walk around. I'm sure he's trying to pick up a few tricks from silly lil Harrison.
He hasn't really started table food at daycare, but at home he's eating chicken ravioli, mac n cheese, meat, rice (sometimes), potato, jarred apple pieces and carrots. He usually eats whatever I eat when we're out dining. I always joke with Larry about how he NEVER thinks about Joshua when he's ordering food for himself. Me on the other hand, I have to think about what he can eat and then I order it for both of us.
Men! Or maybe it's just my husband! I wouldn't want to leave Josh with him ALL day. I'm too afraid that the only thing he'll give Josh is formula.
I always have to call home from work to remind him to feed Joshua.
He still loves to be outside, but is still not used to being on the grass. He doesn't like bein pricked and will raise his little feet slightly in the air to avoid it. It's so silly.
Come June 5th, Josh will no longer be able to see his little friends or the wonderful women who've taken such good care him (since he was less than 3 months old) anymore.
I am terribly sad, but I guess it's good that he doesn't really know what's going on... or WILL he know once he starts at the new daycare?
He'll start at Sandcastle the following Tuesday and I am so afraid to leave him alone with strangers. I pray that he does fine. *sigh*

Comments
Post a Comment