He'll soon me 10 months old.
I love this little guy with all my heart.
I am forever blessed to have him in my life and to be loved by him.
He's is such a comical guy.
Sometimes when we set him down on the floor, he'll just sit there w/ the biggest smile on his face. We'll stare at eachother and then he'll laugh and giggle, all the while still looking at us.
We'll laugh and then he'll laugh his fake, silly laugh. You guys should hear it.
I think he picked it up from me? or maybe both Larry and I.
Josh is still crawling, no sign of walking yet, but I think he's slowly starting to let go of things and try to stand on his own two feet. He's getting stronger and stronger each day and I know he is capable of standing on his own, but he prefers crawling..... cause it's faster!
He loves crawling over to the kitchen. He'll crawl over to where the phone is and just stare at it, hoping for it to ring. Haha. I saw him doing that this afternoon. He crawled a bit, stopped and looked at the phone. HAHA! cutest sight ever.
2nd place he loves crawling to is the bathroom. It's his favorite place because he just LOVES bath time. Whenever he hears the water running, he'll come crawling over. If the door's closed, he'll bang and bang on the door.
One time, he did actually get in the bathroom. I was taking a shower and just slightly closed the bathroom door. He crawled over and tried to pull the curtains away so he could get to the tub.
This one is a constant mover. He will not stay still... even when he's in your arms. He'll squirm and squirm until you let him go.
I'm sad that he'll no longer be at Saint Matthew's come June 5th. I will miss everyone there. His teachers are such sweet ladies. I'm sure Josh will miss his little friends, Harrison, Nathan and Ben.
I hope he'll like it over at Sandcastle.
Gosh, daycare is expensive!
We've got our hands full and we're most definitely NOT ready for another one. WOOoh!


cute picture! i had to block for a while because some kid in malaysia that looked like sam was abducted in april and the asia news network was raiding my page...but it's back to public.
ReplyDelete