Goodbye.... & etc...

Goodbye teachers, babies and parents!


Today was Josh's last day at St. Matt's Daycare. Us mothers came together to send these wonderful FOUR teachers off. They have done so much and we all appreciate them!
Josh came to them at 3 months old and now he's 10 1/2 months old. I can't believe he's been there only 7 month. It seem like he's been there forever! Such a wonderful place.
We all cried and are very sad that this is the end. Our children will no longer see each other again.
They're still so young to remember but the bond is there and we just want to see them grow up and move on into the same class together.
We will miss you, Virginia, Carmie, Laura & Celia.
I will be sad not being able to see Harrison, Ben, Nathan and Josh playing together again.



On the bright side. Josh is gradually standing on his own.
I'm so proud of him.
:)
He's also crawling around like a lil' monkey.
It this a sign that he'll be pulling himself up to stand on his own?



Comments

Popular Posts