Potty time
Auntie Myong got Joshua the toilet seat for his birthday. I've put him on the reg. toilet see several times, but this makes things so much easier. I can actually let him sit there by himself instead of having to hold him up. He can only tolerate being up there for about 2 1/2 minutes, but it's enough for me.
I just want to get him used to being on the toilet and hearing it flush. I do not want him to turn out like those kids who are deathly afraid of sitting on the toilet because potty training will be difficult!
He seems to like it so I'll continue to put him up there every once in a while.
He seems to like it so I'll continue to put him up there every once in a while.
It's usually when he's pooping.
This picture was taken this morning shortly after he woke up. He let one out so I decided to put him on the toilet.
It's funny how he imitated me saying, "shhhhhhh~, shhhhhh" but of course it sounded like, "Sssssss~, sssss" LOL.
Too cute!

Ohhh the potty training times! Yeah, I got to start with Charley pretty soon. We generally use the potty when we know Charley has to poop, but trying to get him to understand the "tingly" sensation? Hmmmm
ReplyDeletesoo cute! i'm still a bit leary with putting sam on the toilet but i'm glad joshua likes it! :) he looks soo mature in the photo too! hehe.
ReplyDelete