Blogging about mommy

It's been about 2 1/2 years since I've worked out. I do miss being an obsessed workout lunatic. I literally worked out 6 days a week, and if I had nothing to do, I'd plug in a jog on the 7th day. I went from a 135lbs to a 115lbs within 4 months and managed to keep it off for at least another 4 months... until I found out I was pregnant. I actually overworked myself during my pregnancy and stopped. Sigh*
I'm not sure how much I weigh now. I don't have a scale. But I do know I gained about 50lbs during pregnancy.
Now I am the biggest I've ever been and I hate it!

So, I finally got back to working out again. It feels really good to be back. It's been about 2 weeks now. I'm not sure how much I've lost. Knowing me, I probably didn't lose anything or will notice anything until 1 1/2 months in.
I'm going to commit myself to working out at least 5 days a week. I know I'll throw in that 6th day just because.
I've never been one to diet either but I've been watching what I eat and I cut back on the fast food, candy and soda. I'm also back to baking my meals.

My golden birthday is this year... at the end of October. So My goal is to lose some weight before then.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts