Finally making it happen! Baby signing

Ever since Joshua was born, I told myself that I would teach him baby sign language but I never invested in it.
He's a year old now and it's not too late.
I just purchase vol.1 DVD and flashcards of baby signing time online and cannot wait for them to arrive so we can start teaching Joshua sign language.
If all goes well, we look forward to purchasing more DVDs and flashcards.
It would be so nice being able to communicate and understand him.
I spoke with a mother who started her daughter (who is a year old) on baby signing and within 2 1/2 weeks she learned more than 5 signs. This gives me so much hope.
If you're interested in finding out how that goes, please stop back sometime in the next few weeks to find out how it is going.
THANKS for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts