Sleeping in his room and going for a dip in the pool
Joshua is not doing good sleeping in his own room.
It's not that he won't sleep in there... he just cries and cries when he wakes up and realize that we are not sleeping in the same room.
When he does wake up crying, Larry brings him in to bed with us.
Yes..... that's so bad!
He thinks we should move Joshua's crib back into our room but I think we should try it for a few more weeks.
We also have to be strict about bringing him in to bed with us.
I think I'm going to put one of our armless chairs in his room so we can soothe him back to sleep in HIS room instead of bringing him over to OUR room.
Wish us LUCK!
______________
Joshua took a dip in the pool for the first time on Saturday. It's was a warm but somewhat windy day. He didn't like it much. Was too afraid to be from me, so he clinged on to me like glue.
We also went in the hot tub. He enjoyed that, especially the bubbles.
I wish Larry came with to take pictures. Of course moments like that doesn't matter to him much.
I was bummed.

Comments
Post a Comment