Daycare and other things
This week, Joshua moved in to a new room at daycare. This room has stairs, a ramp, and more room to explore and stimulate their mind. He's also napping, so that's an A plus for me! His old friend, Harrison started daycare there this week.
The teacher also mentioned that she saw him sign for more. He hasn't done it at home but I have been incorporating music with signing, so I hope he will pick up on signing quicker.
He's been saying baby, bee-bee alot. I sing and sign to him the baby signing time theme song, so that might have something to do with him saying that.
He also started doing the the itsy bitsy spider hand motion when we sing it to him. We hardly sing that song to him. The only time we do is when he won't stay still when we're changing his diaper. Larry distracts him by singing the song and moving his hands.
Speaking of songs, I usually sing Rock a-bye Baby and Hush Little Baby. He grins from ear to ear when I sing those two songs to him. Well, I guess come to think of it, he smiles like that everytime he hears me sing. It's goofy and I can't help but laugh in between singing.
He also got a new haircut. I actually tried giving him a haircut but it didn't turn out too well. I ran to tell Larry of my mistake the moment I knew I screwed it up. LOL. His auntie fixed it the next day. He wasn't happy about getting the cut. We had to hold him still in order for her to cut his hair. It's not perfect but it'll do.


love the new haircut! :)
ReplyDelete