TGIF!!
Josh, daddy and I will be spending Friday together. We both took today off so we can have a longer weekend. Larry will be starting school Tuesday so both Josh and I won't see alot of him during the week. It'll be just the two of us until 9:30-10pm. Sigh*
We don't have any plans today but I would like to go out and do something FUN!
We're not going to the State Fair this year. I really don't want to bother with back to back traffic and then trying to find parking. Most importantly, it's really a waste of money. Money for entrance and even MORE money for so-so FOOD.
What to do today??? *sigh*
Josh on the other hand is already up and having breakfast. Cheerios, diced peaches and a sippy cup of water.
He's watching Dora theExplorer for the first time. I think he likes it.
He's learning things and my goodness it's funny to see him do things. I often question myself, where the hell does he learn these things?!
Sometimes I'll catch him walking with a hand on his hip. HAHA!
What a diva!
I don't know where he learned this from too but when he's around other kids, he'll walk right up to them and then he'll kind of lean over and look at them as if he's a giant and they're tiny ants.
I get a kick out of this one!
He says, "OH!" or "uh-oh" when he accidentally bumps into the wall or things.
When we ask him to share and put our hands out, he'll bring over whatever it is that is in his hands and give it to us. We'll say "Thank you" and then he'll word something close to thank you.
He does that EVERYTIME! He's trying.
There was this one time he tried saying his daddy's name! LOL
I yelled out, "LARRY~!" and Josh, who was standing there yelled out, "LAR~!"
It was quite funny!
Since learning how to sign milk, he tries to do it often whenever he wants stuff. He thinks that if he signs milk, he'll get whatever it is he wants. WRONG!
I'm still signing to him, but he isn't doing any new signs. I toss in a bunch of signs every now and then. I hope he is picking up on it.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND!



Comments
Post a Comment