naughty or nice?
Wednesday when I went to pick Joshua up from daycare, he did something not so nice to his classmate.
Instead of going around the little boy to get to me, he put his arms out and try to shove the kid out of the way. The little boy moved willingly and then Josh felt the need to go over to him and pull him down to the ground. Of course the little boy didn't mind. I told Joshua 'NO' and then he started to cry. I have the most emotional baby in the world!!!
He stopped the moment I picked him up and right away waved bye-bye to his teachers.
I really want to get him off the bottle but who knew it would be so hard. He will just cry and cry and cry. I feel like it's never a good time to start. He doesn't take any bottle when at daycare, but the moment he comes home, he wants a bottle. He'll whine and sign for 'milk'. Maybe I should just put the bottles away and give him the sippy cup. I tried that already too... but I need to be more stern and not give in.
Whenever he wants milk, he'll whine for it, sign and then walk over to the fridge. LOL.
He's been doing very good drinking from a water bottle. If he wants water, he'll bring over a water bottle and have us open it so he can drink from there. Sigh* I can't say he doesn't make a mess, because he does. Sometimes he does very good and then there are time he'll down too much and it'll pour out of his mouth and down his tummy. He'll also flip the bottle upside down and pour the water out.... just for the hell of it. When he tell him, "no!" he'll hand it over right away... or if he wants to joke or play around he'll scurry away laughing. We'll put a little bit of water in his sippy cup (w/out the lid on) and he'll drink from there too.
Halloween is almost hear and I haven't quite finish his costume. I am waiting for his fox tail to come in and then work on the mittens and crown. I dedicated so much time in the beginning that I am all worked out. I'll pick it up from time to time and work on it but other than that, it's just laying on top of our couch. Josh doesn't care too much about it.
I think we might head out to the mall to go trick or treating. Otherwise, we'll probably stay home and pass out candy... who knows.
Thanksgiving is less than two months away too. I don't think I will be in charge of baking the turkey this year. I think I'm going to sign us up for the Hunger Walk at the MOA. It's on Thanksgiving day, taking place in the early morning. I think Josh will love being out and about.... walking on his own in the mall. This will give him a chance to explore his surroundings.
I cannot wait for him to get a little bit older, that way we can really start some traditions of our own during the holidays. I would like to start a meal delivery tradition someday. It'll be nice to give something back.... volunteering yearly to deliver meals to families.
We'll see!
Instead of going around the little boy to get to me, he put his arms out and try to shove the kid out of the way. The little boy moved willingly and then Josh felt the need to go over to him and pull him down to the ground. Of course the little boy didn't mind. I told Joshua 'NO' and then he started to cry. I have the most emotional baby in the world!!!
He stopped the moment I picked him up and right away waved bye-bye to his teachers.
I really want to get him off the bottle but who knew it would be so hard. He will just cry and cry and cry. I feel like it's never a good time to start. He doesn't take any bottle when at daycare, but the moment he comes home, he wants a bottle. He'll whine and sign for 'milk'. Maybe I should just put the bottles away and give him the sippy cup. I tried that already too... but I need to be more stern and not give in.
Whenever he wants milk, he'll whine for it, sign and then walk over to the fridge. LOL.
He's been doing very good drinking from a water bottle. If he wants water, he'll bring over a water bottle and have us open it so he can drink from there. Sigh* I can't say he doesn't make a mess, because he does. Sometimes he does very good and then there are time he'll down too much and it'll pour out of his mouth and down his tummy. He'll also flip the bottle upside down and pour the water out.... just for the hell of it. When he tell him, "no!" he'll hand it over right away... or if he wants to joke or play around he'll scurry away laughing. We'll put a little bit of water in his sippy cup (w/out the lid on) and he'll drink from there too.
Halloween is almost hear and I haven't quite finish his costume. I am waiting for his fox tail to come in and then work on the mittens and crown. I dedicated so much time in the beginning that I am all worked out. I'll pick it up from time to time and work on it but other than that, it's just laying on top of our couch. Josh doesn't care too much about it.
I think we might head out to the mall to go trick or treating. Otherwise, we'll probably stay home and pass out candy... who knows.
Thanksgiving is less than two months away too. I don't think I will be in charge of baking the turkey this year. I think I'm going to sign us up for the Hunger Walk at the MOA. It's on Thanksgiving day, taking place in the early morning. I think Josh will love being out and about.... walking on his own in the mall. This will give him a chance to explore his surroundings.
I cannot wait for him to get a little bit older, that way we can really start some traditions of our own during the holidays. I would like to start a meal delivery tradition someday. It'll be nice to give something back.... volunteering yearly to deliver meals to families.
We'll see!

Comments
Post a Comment