--- O.M.G
Thumb and index finger is so sore. Who knew hand sewing a costume would be so painful!
I'm so surprised how well the costume turned out. I'm still not finished. I just completed sewing the snap on buttons and one side of the interior lining on.
One thing I really regret... is the type of material I got. It's a wool type fabric and when I put his costume on, he just looks like a sheep. HAHAH! I am so tempted to head out and buy some white fleece fabric to sew a NEW costume for him. I'm such a perfectionist! It's such a bad thing!
I have to go out and purchase a fox tail. I also decided that I won't cover the feet. He'll just wear his shoes. I will though, sew on a mitten that will flap up and button back.
He really hate wearing the hood and that is such a bad thing because that hood will complete his costume.
Sigh* I am having a blast making this costume. I am so proud of myself. I keep thinking non-stop about how I am going to make this and that.
.... I think though... that I'm gonna have to make a whole new costume out of a diff. material.
YIKES!
I'm so surprised how well the costume turned out. I'm still not finished. I just completed sewing the snap on buttons and one side of the interior lining on.
One thing I really regret... is the type of material I got. It's a wool type fabric and when I put his costume on, he just looks like a sheep. HAHAH! I am so tempted to head out and buy some white fleece fabric to sew a NEW costume for him. I'm such a perfectionist! It's such a bad thing!
I have to go out and purchase a fox tail. I also decided that I won't cover the feet. He'll just wear his shoes. I will though, sew on a mitten that will flap up and button back.
He really hate wearing the hood and that is such a bad thing because that hood will complete his costume.
Sigh* I am having a blast making this costume. I am so proud of myself. I keep thinking non-stop about how I am going to make this and that.
.... I think though... that I'm gonna have to make a whole new costume out of a diff. material.
YIKES!

thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are too funny on the whole re-doing the outfit...
you do have another 3 weeks to go until halloween. :)haha.
keep that little boy warm...fall is not the same anymore. :(