Khol's

We hardly buy Josh any new clothes and he's kind of just been wearing whatever's in his drawer.
Most of the clothes in his drawers are from the summer. Tons of shorts and short sleeve shirts.
So, I decided that we should go clothes shopping for the boy, seeing that he's ALWAYS out and about. I can't have him in nothing but a diaper every week. He goes to work with my on Mondays and Fridays and then to daycare Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. So we have to have lots of clothes for him to wear during the week. That reminds me... I have to replace the extra set of clothes he has at daycare.
Anyway, we went to Khol's. They always have great deals there... nothing compared to BRU.
Anyway, just our luck. As we were walking in, a woman handed us a 15% off your entire purchase coupon as she was walking out the store.
'YAY!' I thought.
And then even more YAY! when I saw that some of the baby brand clothing were buy one get one free!! So, I grabbed 7 jeans, 7 shirts and 2 packs of socks for Josh. All came up to less than 100.00. We also saved a little with the 15% coupon too.
We actually saved 115.00 on clothes.
Because there wasn't any limited use on that coupon, it was given back to us.
Larry then passed it along to a lady, who was walking in to the store.
He then said, "We are coming here from now on to do all of baby's shopping!"
He's funny.
Josh is still wearing...
Shirts: 6-9 and 12 months
Pants: 12 months

Comments

  1. I LOVE KOHL'S!!!! GOTTA LOVE THEIR DEALS. I LOVE BRU TOO...NOTHING BEATS THEIR PRICES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam is actually like josh too, but he tends to look for what is his though...so it's not too bad. i recently bought him a giant dog from target for $20 and he LOVES it! It's like a toy/pillow for him! :)

    but that's nice that you got a card for larry. i end up being the romantic one too, so i definitely know how it feels. i wish for the same thing too.

    i really hope joshua gets better. sam was sick too, but after giving him motrin and fluids...he seems to be doing better, despite the crying and ect, and his sleeptime is all messed up since the time went one hr backwards. blah! tk momma! will have a good time on tuesday and i hope you have a wonderful monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts