My boo boo

For the last couple of nights, he's been sleeping through w/out stirring. I am so surprised! I hope it stays that way.
His teacher said picture day went well. I hope they turn out good. :) It'll be nice to purchase his FIRST school picture.
Josh isn't feeling well today. He woke up puking. He puked at 7:00am and then just again at 8:00am. He has had 2 baths now. No fever, so I don't know what could be wrong.
He loves to dance and he looks so cute when he gets down!
I went card shopping for Larry earlier this week and I was listening to the audio cards. I had listened to several before I came to a thank you card. This card had two animated voices talking, saying, "thank you, thank you, thank you," over and over again really fast. I guess it sounded like music to Josh and he began swaying his body (note: I was carrying him). I thought it was the cutest thing ever! So we listened to the card twice before putting it back on the shelf.
Hope he feels better later today!

Comments

  1. what was the card for? did he do something special for you!? i hope your little guy is feeling better and i wanna see the school picture too when it comes in! how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts