Recap of 10/31/09 - Halloween Night

We were out all day at nissan dealerships.
We finally made a deal and signed at 4:30pm.
Paperwork didn't finish until 7:15pm.
I actually wanted a silver ice Rogue but they didn't have any on the lot.
Larry on the other hand didn't care to have the car be a particular color.
They only had a gotham gray one so we bickered a bit and then I was like,
"what the hell. Gray isn't so bad."
I just wanted Larry to be happy and he will be driving the car mostly.

So, we are retiring out old 88 camry and welcoming this 2010 Nissan Rogue 360 model
into our family.
I'll continue to drive our '05 Corolla S and Larry will take the new car.
We no longer have to worry about our cars dying on us.
It's great to buy new cars because we get to make the history instead of worrying about
what kind of history the car has had.
While we were out, Josh was at my sister's house. Costumeless.
I wish we brought his costume and left the carseat. That way my brother would've been able to take him trick or treating.
Both would've LOVED it.
Josh really wanted to go outside.
My sister said he cried everytime the kids left the house. He wanted to go along with.
I am sad and a bit mad. But I figured... My husband's happy and my son doesn't know any better yet.
My hard work didn't go for nothing.
And there's always next year.

I felt bad, so I gave him a sucker. He was enjoying it but made such a mess. Saliva dripping everywhere and down his stomach. YUCK! I had to take it away from him.
He didn't seem to mind though.
We hardly give him candy.




Comments

Popular Posts