What he's saying & other stuff

da-da/daddy
mama
bye-bye
mis-mis
uh-oh

and he's currently learning 'go'. He says it very often.
He also tried saying, 'hurry up' this afternoon.
He's not saying alot, but that's ok. He'll learn in his own time.

He's been signing 'all done' alot. he signed it when we were at the store. He was whinning when we were checking out and then he signed all done. he probably though that by doing that we'd pick him up from the cart.
He also signs it when he's done on the toilet.

We haven't been signing as much as we used to. I think I am going to teach him 'toilet/potty' because he seems to understand it when I use that word.

He's also been shaking his head alot when he's upset. This only happens when he's laying down on the floor or sitting in his carseat or highchair.

Speaking of carseat, Josh is still doing good being rearfacing! 15 1/2 months. He's not even 25lbs yet either so he still has a long way before we will fowardface him.

Comments

Popular Posts