Accepting the facts

I thinks it's time to take my own husband's advice for once.
He says I tend to care way too much about what people think about me.

"I've been through so much that I really don't care what people think or say about me. You, you care way too much."
I always say, "I know..."

I think today is the day I let go of that care and be carefree!
There are some facts that I have to accept. 
It's been over 5 years and I will never really be a part of that family.
When they talk, it's like I don't exist.
They don't understand that the day Larry married me, he became WE.
I feel like am still a stranger.
I leave my family to live with another with hopes of being accepted.

It's time to wake up and know that I have only 1 family. 

Comments

  1. you shouldn't. you're a great mom, wife, sister, daughter & friend. those who don't see the goodness....LMAO. TOUGH LUCK. THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR GOOD SIDE IN THE FIRST PLACE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a part of me! If that matters at all... =) Tehe, sorry for snoopin. =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts