Has a child w/ a fever
Joshua had to be picked up early from daycare today.
His teacher took his temp. at 12:25 and it was 101. He fell asleep shortly after and woke up at 2:30. I picked him up at 2:45.
I made an urgent care appointment to have him be seen this evening.
We'll be heading over to the clinic at 5:15.
I think he might have an ear infection. Who knows.
I just want him to be ok. I can deal with a fever but I can't deal with an ear infection or drainage.
His daddy will probably end up staying home with him tomorrow.
24 hour fever free before he can go back to daycare.
I took his temp again at 3:30 and it was still at 101.3.
Hopefully Mortin will do its work.
He's too cute!
I heated up some padthai I made last night and he's chomping it down!
His teacher said he didn't have much of an appetite at daycare.
He's usually chowing down but he just wasn't in to it.
lol
I'm guessing he's super starving!

aww...poor baby. hope he feels better!
ReplyDelete