Random things

I have this whole week off and I guess you all can tell how bored I am by the number of entries I make in a day.

* * *

Josh has been waking up in the morningor from his naps with a wave as if he's saying "hello" or "good morning".

 * * *
I don't know why kids do this but they like to randomly smack you. 
If we're playing with Josh and we're chasing him around, he'll laugh then he'll smack our faces.
For a kid his size... I'm a bit surprise how much it hurts!
So...
He smacked me a few times last night while we were playing and I pretended to cry.
The smile from his face disappeared and he felt bad.
He didn't know what to do to make it all better so he waved to me.
LOL.
Come to think of it, he did hug my thighs and then he sat on my lap and waved at me.
I think it was his way of saying, "sorry"

Comments

Popular Posts