Music



This past Saturday, we joined my sister, brother in law and their relatives out for a night of bowling.
We both dropped Josh off w/ my neices and nephews to watch.
They were playing rock band or something like that on the wii. 
Because we were there waiting to pass the time I decided that I wanted to play.
I was singing with the microphone and Josh came into the room and was standing there, listening and watching the TV.
I leaned over and put the mic over his mouth and he actually tried singing... mumbling.
After the song was over, I put the microphone down and Josh went over to pick it up and said a few mumbo jumbo and put it back on the floor.
It was just too cute!

We both hope he will be in to music when he grows up.
Music (& Kat) played a big role in bringing us together.

Comments

  1. aww. larry was the perfect big brother that anyone can ask for. he's been through a lot and all i wanted for him was nothing but the very best since his relationships were ehh...but until he hooked up with you...i've never seen him just soo happy n content. :)

    i'm sure joshua will get into music too since he picked up that mic! if you ever think about getting back into recording...i still got my gear...so we can hook up and record with the kids screaming in the bg. :) lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts