I'm sorry you are sick

I feel so bad right now.  Joshua hasn't been feeling well since this morning.  He has a fever and is cough is getting worse.  He will not drink clear liquids, only milk.  His coughing comes and go every minute and his throat is all sore because of it.  He looks so miserable and I can tell he's very uncomfortable.

I can deal with a fever but I cannot deal with the coughing and sore throat.

I'll probably end up taking him to see the dr. tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. awww...mix some warm honey, fresh lemon juice and water together...it'll sooth his cough along with you and him going into the bathroom and let really hot water run and you guys can just sit on the toilet & just sit in the steam for 10-15 minutes. i'm sure he'll get a kick out of it too. he'll feel alot better. sam and i did that a couple times and he just loves the steam...i really hope he feels better though. i definately know what you are going through right now. *hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll try that. I'm also going to go out in to the garage and pull out his humidifier. Ugh.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the humidifier will definately help at night too...just make sure it doesn't steam towards ur bed otherwise...in the morning...it's gonna get ALL WET! lesson learned when sam was only 2 months old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts