Documenting bits and pieces of my boys' life and my life in general. I like the fact that I can go back and read up on the struggles and accomplishments we've been through. Bittersweet memories!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
It's official!
We're going to try for baby #2 in 2011.
If things go as plan, we'll welcome him or her into the world in 2012.
I am thrilled and cannot wait to have another child.
We figured Josh will be 4 then and we will only be paying 1 years worth of daycare for him until he starts kindergarten.
yay! we've been on a roll. no luck yet. good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Josh will make a great brother to a sister or another brother! Keep us posted. =) How exciting.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I just read what I wrote, meant to say a brother not "another" brother.
ReplyDeleteYAHHH!!!
ReplyDelete