My day- what a day!

I got a speeding ticket this morning. Bright and early!
Going 13 miles over speed limit.  Niiiiice~!
I was in my purse for the longest time trying to find my drivers license (which was in my wallet).
There I was pulling out 3 cans of Progresso soup and 3 gala apples out of my purse yelling to the officer, "it's in here somewhere. I'm sorry about that!" lol.
Anyway, this is my first ticket- so I'll end up paying for it and hopefully make it so it's not on my driving record.
$145.00 yikes!

----

I also started working out.  jogged for 30 minutes at work before I headed over to pick Josh up from daycare.  I really hope this routine will stick!

Comments

  1. haha. I had my first like months ago. All I can say is...scary. LOL.

    Glad to hear you're wokring out. I've started too and also joined Weight Watchers at work, so we'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bad! This is kia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts