Conference Form and Other Things....
We recieved a conference form from Josh's teacher this week.
here's how he's doing.
To Learn About Self and Others
Josh will play by himself or will join some of his friends playing with the trucks.
Josh is very independent and he will keep himself occupied.
To Learn About Moving
Josh is very sure of himself while moving.
He will dance, walk, run and join friends up in the loft.
To Learn About the World
Josh is very curious about how things work.
He will turn a toy over to check out all sides of it.
Josh is very observant of what his friends are doing.
Josh is very observant of what his friends are doing.
To Learn About Communicating
Josh uses some signs.
He will look at books and is also starting to verbalize what he wants.
Favorite Activities and Special Interests
Josh enjoys throwing the balls and blocks over the loft
And also seeing if his friends really want the toy they have
Or if they will share with him.
Situations or Experiences That Causes Distress
Josh is doing really well.
Not much is causing him to get upset.
--------------------------------------------
He's signing 'potty'.
He sometimes sign it when I say, "Poo-poo?"
He's also doing very good being on the toilet. I try to place him on the toilet when I notice him pooping.
He no longer wants us to hold him when we go down the stairs. His daddy tried to pick him up the other day and he swatted his dad's hand away as if to say, "I can go down all by myself".
He'll even attempt walking down like a big boy, which is scary!
He's doing very good expressing how he feels.
He's also very aware of what's going on.
When he see's something on tv that is sad, he'll furrow his brows.
He'll "oooh" when something awesome happens.
He's learning how to point out our noses, eyes and mouths and say what they are as he's doing it.
He knows where and how to say nose and almost has eye/s down.
He recent interest is cribbling. He'll ask for a pen and he'll want to scribble away on a piece of paper.
Last night, he actually took a pen up on the couch and startes scribbling the wall.
Josh will be 2 in July and is still doing wonderful rear facing. Sometimes I just want to turn him around because I know he'll enjoy sitting that way more. He would LOVE the view.
Then, I tell myself that he's much safer rear facing.
He's only 25lbs and our carseat rear faces until 35lbs.
He's signing 'potty'.
He sometimes sign it when I say, "Poo-poo?"
He's also doing very good being on the toilet. I try to place him on the toilet when I notice him pooping.
He no longer wants us to hold him when we go down the stairs. His daddy tried to pick him up the other day and he swatted his dad's hand away as if to say, "I can go down all by myself".
He'll even attempt walking down like a big boy, which is scary!
He's doing very good expressing how he feels.
He's also very aware of what's going on.
When he see's something on tv that is sad, he'll furrow his brows.
He'll "oooh" when something awesome happens.
He's learning how to point out our noses, eyes and mouths and say what they are as he's doing it.
He knows where and how to say nose and almost has eye/s down.
He recent interest is cribbling. He'll ask for a pen and he'll want to scribble away on a piece of paper.
Last night, he actually took a pen up on the couch and startes scribbling the wall.
Josh will be 2 in July and is still doing wonderful rear facing. Sometimes I just want to turn him around because I know he'll enjoy sitting that way more. He would LOVE the view.
Then, I tell myself that he's much safer rear facing.
He's only 25lbs and our carseat rear faces until 35lbs.

Baby baby, baby signing time! I still like how fat girl tried to feed himwhile he was crying!
ReplyDeletesuch a smart boy!
ReplyDelete