Ramblings.
Josh signed 'please' today. He doesn't know what 'please' mean, but he was eager to sign it after seeing me sign the word.
He even attempt it again when we watned more snack. He signed 'more' and then 'please'... exactly as I showed him before.
He's more willing to sign certain words when we ask him to. Before, he signed whenever he wanted to.
Yesterday, Joshua went a full day without a bottle. He cried many times and it was so hard to calm him down but we ALL did it! He had 1 bottle last night. It's going to be hard, but I really need to get him off the bottles. He's just too stuck on them and it's more for comfort.
on the bright side... it's another sunny day! Spring is near and I am ready to do tons of outdoor activities with Joshua. Sunny days reminds me of our many days spend outside at the park. Josh was little then and couldn't do much so I am excited for this year. We're going to head out the the lake again and let him really play in the sand and walk/run in the water.
Before we know it, Josh will be 2. My, my... my son has grown so much and so quickly!
I'm already so excited to see him start school!
-----------------
We took Joshua to the pet store yesterday because he's been showing some interest in dogs. Everytime he see's a dog, he'll point at his and say, 'oh!'. He even tried chasing a dog once too. Larry and I both LOVE animals... dogs. We were both curious to see if Josh had a love for dogs too.
As soon as we got in the store, Josh quickly ran up to the dogs (who were in the glass kennel) and was 'oohing' and 'aahhing', pointing at each dog.
We decided to play w/ a mini schnauzer and to our surprise, he was excited to play with it. He got down and sat on the floor. The dog came and a sniffed him and he didn't mind.... he even touched the dog. It was fine up until the dog started getting a little too excited. She wanted to lick his face. LOL. So he pushed her away and whined to be picked up. That didn't stop Josh from petting the dog one last time before we gave her back.
Larry and I both decided (when we gave Tyson away) that we wouldn't get another dog.... unless our kids...or Josh asks for one. LOL. We might get lucky.
He even attempt it again when we watned more snack. He signed 'more' and then 'please'... exactly as I showed him before.
He's more willing to sign certain words when we ask him to. Before, he signed whenever he wanted to.
Yesterday, Joshua went a full day without a bottle. He cried many times and it was so hard to calm him down but we ALL did it! He had 1 bottle last night. It's going to be hard, but I really need to get him off the bottles. He's just too stuck on them and it's more for comfort.
on the bright side... it's another sunny day! Spring is near and I am ready to do tons of outdoor activities with Joshua. Sunny days reminds me of our many days spend outside at the park. Josh was little then and couldn't do much so I am excited for this year. We're going to head out the the lake again and let him really play in the sand and walk/run in the water.
Before we know it, Josh will be 2. My, my... my son has grown so much and so quickly!
I'm already so excited to see him start school!
-----------------
We took Joshua to the pet store yesterday because he's been showing some interest in dogs. Everytime he see's a dog, he'll point at his and say, 'oh!'. He even tried chasing a dog once too. Larry and I both LOVE animals... dogs. We were both curious to see if Josh had a love for dogs too.
As soon as we got in the store, Josh quickly ran up to the dogs (who were in the glass kennel) and was 'oohing' and 'aahhing', pointing at each dog.
We decided to play w/ a mini schnauzer and to our surprise, he was excited to play with it. He got down and sat on the floor. The dog came and a sniffed him and he didn't mind.... he even touched the dog. It was fine up until the dog started getting a little too excited. She wanted to lick his face. LOL. So he pushed her away and whined to be picked up. That didn't stop Josh from petting the dog one last time before we gave her back.
Larry and I both decided (when we gave Tyson away) that we wouldn't get another dog.... unless our kids...or Josh asks for one. LOL. We might get lucky.

Comments
Post a Comment