3rd WEEK!

It's been about 3 weeks since I started working out.   Because I didn't weight myself before I started working out I am not sure how many lbs I've lost.

I weighed about 145lbs sometime last week and I think I've lost a couple of lbs and I am sitting at 143lbs. They say the best time to weigh yourself is in the morning.  I just weighed myself and it came to that and I think it's good enough.

I notice my face getting a bit slimmer, my jeans feel a teeny bit looser around the thigh and waist area. Of course... my calves are getting a bit bigger and my skinny jean legs kind of stick themselves to it making me look like I have high waters on!

I am more conscious of what I eat and have sort of been counting calories.  I no longer drink pop or any type of sugary juice.  It's just been water.  I've changed some eating habits but not entirely. I have candy every now and then + icecream! LOL. 

I'll keep you guys updated on this journey of mine!

Comments

Popular Posts