Current project
So! I all of a sudden decided that I wanted to paint Josh's room. I've been meaning to do something but just haven't had the time. So, now that he is in his car phase, I decided to paint a car theme. I also wanted to purchase a few blank canvases and paint little cars and air planes but that turned out to be too costly, so I decided to purchase the printed canvases- way cheaper.
I thought that I would get this done by Sunday evening, which is tonight- but it doesn't look like it's going to be done until the end of this week. I'm just ready to move Josh's junk back into the room because it's just sitting in the living room, making a bigger mess of our living space. UGH!
I'll post up pictures when I'm done.
I thought that I would get this done by Sunday evening, which is tonight- but it doesn't look like it's going to be done until the end of this week. I'm just ready to move Josh's junk back into the room because it's just sitting in the living room, making a bigger mess of our living space. UGH!
I'll post up pictures when I'm done.

Comments
Post a Comment