Pissed Off!

I am so upset.  Larry deleted all the photos that were on the memory card.  Pictures of my niece, Josh eating ice cream, sharing with grandma, Josh playing with his cars, lining his cars up- ugh! All deleted for 38 freaking pictures taken at the zoo.  Why did he have to be so stingy- he knows how picky he is when it comes to taking shots! 

He apologized but--UGh! I am just so pissed off right now.

Of course I will forgive him and yes, I'll get many more opportunities to take the same pics over... even though there were some awesome shots that I wanted to keep!

He really needs to ask me next time.  Can you imagine if it was a photo session and he deleted it off the memory card because he thought that I uploaded them already!?

eesh!

Ok. Taking a deep breath. Heading to bed and yes... I should give him a kiss and apologize for yelling at him. LOL. He was really sorry. Now I feel bad.

Good night!

Comments

  1. sue has done that MANY times. it's frustrating, but nothing can be done. :* (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts