unsure

After blogging about Josh's party planning- I've been thinking alot more about what to do.  Should I order a custom themed cake or being the artistic person that I am, should I bake his cake and do the decorating myself?  If I were to make it, it would have to be all fondant-

Larry's now leaning towards the park- so we'll see if we can get the pavillion the weekend before or after his actual birthday.  Of course... if falls during the week.  

We're leaning towards Trains and Cars- If we can't choose between the two, I'll just have to incorporate the two- who knows!  As I'm typing this, a new theme came to mind.  We'll see.

Comments

  1. Aww...I am sure whatever you do will be awesome! You are so creative!!! I wish Kegan's birthday was in the summer time. *Sigh* Post updates on the planning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts