Josh and US (Larry and I)

My silly guy.  His dad is always teaching him how to make silly faces. 
I took this with my camera phone and saved it as my wallpaper.  Everytime he see's this photo, he makes that exact face.
He's still so eager to learn new things.
He recites words we say.... like the ABCs. 
He can only go up to F though.

words he's learned:
beep! beep!
choo! choo!
 cacker (cracker)
car
water
apple
hi
five! (as in"give me five!")
 up
please
----

Josh is officially off bottles.  What a relief! 
His appetite has sky rocketed because his milk intake has decreased.  He continously asks us for "mov, mov!" 

I'm hoping that we'll be able to purchase a toddler bed for Josh sometime this weekend... if not, maybe next weekend.  He's been doing so well soothing himself to sleep.
This kid falls asleep before I do. lol
I think he might be ready to sleep in his own room.

 In just 1 week, Josh will be 22 months.  He's still doing good rearfacing.
Pretty soon he'll be 2!!!!
Speaking of Josh turning 22 months- He will be moving to a new classroom (at daycare) on the 7th of June.  He will move from the teddy bears room to the ducks. I'm so excited to see him moving up.  Pretty soon he'll be in preschool!
----

Larry and I will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary next month. 
We will also be celebrating Larry's 29th birthday and father's day.
So many celebrations in June





Comments

Popular Posts