He is always playing with his trains. Some times we'll hear him crying and whinning from his bedroom because he can't put the tracks back in place. I often walk in on him smacking his trains off the track out of frustration. Of course when we try to offer him some help he'll swat our hand away and say, "go away!"
He can sit by the table and play until he tires himself out. I found him sound asleep on the floor, by the table just the other day.
Took Josh to his 24 mo check up. He got 1 shot in the thigh and had his finger poked. He was crying and kept repeating "all done. All done". Poor guy.
He's 35in tall and weighs about 27lbs. I'm kind of excited that he still has 8 more lbs to gain before he will have to be foward-faced. The Dr. says I can switch him over to 2% now so that's what we'll end up doing next time we purchase milk for him. How important is it to switch your child over? I mean, when we were little, we were on whole milk for the longest time. Anywho, Josh knocked out on the way home and is still sleeping.



Awww! Seng he is just so darn cute and he is starting to look more and more like Larry as he is getting to be a big boy!! I love it!! I am excited to get Kegan in for his 24mos check up too! Man, they grow up so fast! I LOVE these updates on Josh and your little family! ;)
ReplyDelete