Big Boy

I finally moved him up to 2T in pants and shirts, the 24m pants are getting a bit short on him now.  It's a good thing, I guess. He's growing.  I'm really in love with toddler pants/jeans that has the adjustable waistband. AWESOME!!

He's also talking more than ever. I often find myself straining my ears to understand what he's saying, but he's really talking!
I also got a chance to watch him interact with his classmate at Open House on Thursday.  His teacher said that he and Gabriel are best buds.  They do everything together!  While we were there, he kept asking for Gabe.  "Where Gabe?" and then Gabe showed up. Gabe and Josh were shouting each other's name when they saw each other. It was too cute!
His teacher said that they'll be sending home conference letters some time this coming week. I'm excited to read it and I will post it up too. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts