I think Josh is ready to be potty trained.  On our way home today, he said "poop!" and pointed at his butt- I thought he was just saying the word poop for the hell of it so I just repeated what he said.  When we got home, he went to his room while was putting up his daycare calendar onto our cork board and when I turned to look at him, he was concentrating. He had on that face.... yea, you know that face.. the pooping face. lol.
I took him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet. He's being a little angel- very quiet!  I guess he was telling me that he had to poop?

He's still so obsessed with Thomas and Friends. He watches it daily and knows almost every scene. It's scary how he memorized certain lines. He'll say it before the narrator or the train says it. It's astonishing. 

Josh likes to say, "daddy, are you?" and "daddy, are doing?" lol.  That's Josh's way of asking where his daddy is and what he's doing. 
Now that he is forward facing, I often hear him saying, "I scared!" whenever we hit a curve on the highway and then once we're driving straight again, he'll say, "WEEEEEE!" He's silly.

He's grown up so quickly! I'm excited.

Comments

Popular Posts