Car seat, potty training, etc..

After much decision, we went with the Britax Frontier 85 because of their easy release latch. The graco and evenflo both didnt have it. One thing I would've liked to have one the Britax is a recline option. To my surprise, it's a lot lower so I cant see hi. In the rearview mirror but I guess that's why it's /booster. Lol. Love the fact that it has two cup holders and enough space on the sides to keep snacks there for Josh.

I just recently started potty training with Josh. We've been going through tons of diapers all because Josh doesn't want to be in a wet diaper! Thats why I decided that it was time to get him on the toilet. I've been placing him on the toilet every hour, but my sister suggested every two since unless he drinks tons of liquid. Josh has been very open to potty trainig and has been willing to walk with me to the bathroom. I've been having him sit on the toile without a kid seat and he's been able to hold himself up without trouble... But he prefers the kid seat and asks for it right when he gets to the toilet. I hope to get him fully potty trained before his third birthday, which is in 4 months. I think with determination and consistancy, it can be done! Wish us luck ion that!

Speaking of his 3 birthday! It's not too far from here. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but all I know is that I'm NOT making a cake this year! Lolol.

All randomly, when we were at my mom and dad's place, Josh got a hold of a small flashlight and he got up on a tiny stool and started jabbering away, using the flashlight as a mic. Whee he learned that? Not sure! It was such a cute sight! He even pionted the flashlight a us as if to ask us to sing with him. This kid is silly and certinly has A love for music!

He's been doing very well in his new class at daycare. I was expressing a little concern to the teacher the teacher last week about noticing Josh often playing by himself. She said that it was perfectly normal and called it, parallel playing. Parallel playing means that he's currently playing by himself but is playing beside other kids and will gradually begin interacting with them when he is ready. Good to know.

Comments

Popular Posts