What's up?!
Planning and getting ready to go on our mini vacation. We decided that it was now or never. We're planning for baby #2 to be born next year so we wont have time for another vacation after he/she comes. We'll be visiting my sister and several theme parks in California. We'll be leaving June 2nd and coming back on June 7th, so just a week long vacation. I'm anxious and a bit nervous because I don't know how Josh will do. He's a hyper-active kid and I'm super afraid that he'll want to get up and walk around instead of being in his seat during the plane ride. I've been reading up on what other parents do when flying with hyper-active kids and they either give them children's benedryl or children's dramamine. I really don't want to give him either of those so I might just let it be. Who knows, I might even be surprised. Because we'll be traveling alot during our vacation, we'll be bringing Josh's carseat with us. I hope we're able to secure his carseat without issues when on the plane. I cannot wait to be on vacation and take tons of pictures... this means that we'll need to purchase another memory card since I take my photos in RAW.
Visited my Dr. last week to get the IUD taken out. I'm super excited about trying to have another child. I would start trying RIGHT now but being so anal about wanting him/her to be born during a certain season/month, I'm really trying to be patient. My Dr. also advise that I wait until I get 2 regular cycles before trying, all the more reason to wait and be patient. It took us almost 1 year to have Josh, so I'm hoping that this time it be alot easier. *fingers crossed* I'm really hoping for a girl. We already have a name picked out for her and cannot wait to use it. Of course, if baby #2 is a boy, that is fine as well, it just means that we'll have to come up with a name. I'm so anxious to see how Josh will react to my stomach growing and meeting his new brother/sister.
Visited my Dr. last week to get the IUD taken out. I'm super excited about trying to have another child. I would start trying RIGHT now but being so anal about wanting him/her to be born during a certain season/month, I'm really trying to be patient. My Dr. also advise that I wait until I get 2 regular cycles before trying, all the more reason to wait and be patient. It took us almost 1 year to have Josh, so I'm hoping that this time it be alot easier. *fingers crossed* I'm really hoping for a girl. We already have a name picked out for her and cannot wait to use it. Of course, if baby #2 is a boy, that is fine as well, it just means that we'll have to come up with a name. I'm so anxious to see how Josh will react to my stomach growing and meeting his new brother/sister.

YAY! KEEP US POSTED ON BABY AND HAVE A GREAT TRIP! YES! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!
ReplyDelete