OUR RAINBOW BABY
Things do happen for a reason.
We are excited to annouce that we are expecting once again and things have been looking good so far. We hope to welcome another July baby into our world, into our little family.
My estimated due date is July 20th, which is just 1 day before Josh's birthday.
We found out on Nov. 16th with a home pregnancy test.
My first prenatal appointment was at 9 weeks. I went to see my new OB; she was nice and understanding enough to allow me to see my baby and its heart beat at that appointment. She also printed out a picture of my little bean for me to take home. It was measuring according to my due date.
9 weeks 2 days.
On 1/4, we went in for our NT screening. I was 1 day shy of being 12 weeks. I was really nervous to recieve a positive or even a false positive for chromosone abnormalities, but luckily we were in the clear and all results came back negative. I really breathed a sigh of relief.
Below are pictures from our NT scan.
Even though I saw my child's heartbeat at 9 weeks, the fear of seeing no heartbeat still lingered in the back of my mind. As Larry and I sat in the room, I softly whispered to him my worst fear. Of course he looked at me like I was crazy and assured me that things were going to be just fine. Even though... that fear was still present. The tech came in and she the scan started. 165 bpm. It was alive!!! I was so relieved and it was great to see my baby and how much it had grown.
We didn't get to see alot of action because the baby was so mellow, but it was wonderful just being able to see the heartbeat and whatever little movement it made during the scan.
We still had our baby.
I'm 15 weeks now. YAY! I'm really looking foward to feeling the baby move and to finding out the gender of this new baby of ours. I keep counting down the weeks to be able to see him/her again and to finally give it a name.
Below are pictures of my belly. I plan on taking pictures every week and hoping to do a progression video once the baby arrives.
Does Josh have any understanding that he will be a big brother in the summer? Not quite sure. He understands that there is a baby inside of me, however, I don't think we will know if he will accept this new addition until it is physcially here. He seems to love all babies and asks to look at any baby that crosses his path, so it seems like a good sign. *fingers crossed*
<3 p="">3>




yay!!!! such a lucky momma! i'm soo happy for you! pictures looking good and soo cute! keep us updated on your pregnancy. :)
ReplyDelete