Movements & flips

At about 14 wks, I began feeling small flutters. Now, at 16 weeks, I am feeling the movements more frequently, usually when I am sitting down.  This Saturday, I felt the baby roll/flip over for the first time.  It brought me back to when Josh was still waiting to be born and rolling over inside my uterus. So far, I've felt it flip over, twice.  Having felt continual movements has really allowed me to breathe easier. This time around we might be able to carry to term and bring our little one home. I cannot wait for the day when Joshua can feel the baby kick from the outside.  I will definitely film that moment and share with you all.

Looking foward to officially start my 4th month soon! 

My next appointment will be at 18 weeks. My dr. said that we'll be able to schedule my ultrasound appoinment then, so I'm hoping I'll be able to set it 20 weeks!  That's in about 1 month!!

I'll also work on a gender reveal photo to share with you guys.

<3>

Comments

  1. Wow. Already 16 weeks!? Time sure does fly quickly! I don't remember what the flutter feels like anymore, but I know for a fact, the bond is amazing! :)

    Just 4 more weeks then we all get to find out what the gender is!

    Keep us updated! You've come a long way so I'm sure baby is also excited to meet his/her mommy, daddy & brother! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It sure has flown by quickly. I turn a new week every Saturday, so I always look foward to my Fridays because I'll be 1 week closer to finding out the gender/seeing this baby.

      I didn't think I'd remember how the flutters feel like but when it happened, the memory came back.

      I'll continue you keep you guys updated.

      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts