22 Weeks!
Turned 22 weeks on Saturday and didn't have time to post this up.
This little bugger loves to be in a horizontal position, with his head on my left side of the tummy and his feet on my right. I get kicked quite often when I sleep on my right side.
This pregnancy has been wearing me out. I've been constantly tired. If I don't take a nap during the afternoon, I have no energy to do anything. I don't know if I'll be able to have another baby after this one.
I'm so exhausted, however, I want a girl and hope to at least get lucky and will get one the next time around.
I told Larry and I'm not going to wait long until we have baby #3. I'm thinking the max 2 years apart.
We'll see!


What a blessing! Just a couple more months then your little boy will be here! I'm soo excited for you! :)
ReplyDelete