We're Expecting A.....
Our appointment was about 30 mins long.
I was supposed to go in with a 1/2 empty bladder, however, by the time we were called, I was about to explode. Luckily, the tech told me to completely empty my bladder because she wasn't going to need a full/half full bladder. I smiled from ear to ear out of relief and gladly went to empty my bladder.
This baby flashed us right away. And we were all worried that we wouldn't be able to see anything!As soon as the tech place the wand on my belly, she said, "oh, you're having a boy!"
I was surprised. Somewhat sad that it's not a girl, but I'm happy that Josh will have a little brother!
Baby was super active and bumping all around.
His heartrate was 158 and he weighs about 12oz.
Now I can pull out the bin that has Josh's baby clothes and go through them. It was such a great idea to hold onto them. We'll be able to save some money on clothing and this baby will grow perfectly into Josh's old clothes since they both are July babies.
I'm so happy to be able to go out and buy a few things for this little guy.
One thing I'm kind of not looking foward to is picking out the name... but we'll have a few more months to come up with something.


Awwwwwwwww. Yay! Josh is soo lucky! Congrats again! I'm soo excited for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, hun. We're excited as well. Can't wait to see how he looks like.
ReplyDelete