Baby Boy's Name

We started a short list last month but have not bother to come up with any more names since then.
I honestly don't even want to think and worry about it. Such hard work. ;)

I also asked my father to pick out a Hmong name for our little boy and he said yes, however, he stated that he'll give baby a name when he arrives.

I told Larry that we'll have to wait until then just so we can pick a name that'll sound great with the Hmong name that my dad will give him.

So... until then, we will just call him baby boy.

^___^





Comments

  1. awe. that's perfect! baby boy it is until birth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite surprise that I'm not freaking out about waiting to name baby until after he's here. I never would've seen myself going this route with baby #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Hey...there is a first for everything! :) Either way...I think the little munchkin will be perfectly named! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts