Documenting bits and pieces of my boys' life and my life in general. I like the fact that I can go back and read up on the struggles and accomplishments we've been through. Bittersweet memories!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
A Gift
Today, a coworker gave me a gift for baby boy.
A baby blanket and a little hat that she crochetted.
Always wonderful to see your updates! Can you believe it? In less than 8 weeks...your baby will be here!? I'm soo excited for you and your little family! We miss you guys! :)
Aw. Thanks! I keep waiting to read your updates! I hope all is fine! I'm so anxious to meet this little guy. I'm so ready... want the aches to go away! I want to see those pics from your brother's wedding! Share. :)
...beautiful! What a talented co-worker! :)
ReplyDeleteAlways wonderful to see your updates! Can you believe it? In less than 8 weeks...your baby will be here!? I'm soo excited for you and your little family! We miss you guys! :)
Aw. Thanks! I keep waiting to read your updates! I hope all is fine! I'm so anxious to meet this little guy. I'm so ready... want the aches to go away!
ReplyDeleteI want to see those pics from your brother's wedding! Share. :)