Mother's Day~!

Wishing every mother a wonderful Mother's Day! 
It's also a beautiful Sunday.  I'm heading out to have brunch with my sisters!


Yesterday, I also went with the sisters to get a pedicure. My very first pedicure ever and the experience was great! I went with the gel polish and they are super shiny. I'm definitely going to splurge on pedicures more often.  

This morning, I was given the gifts below.  
1. a little cute paper cut out flower pot. It read, "Thumbody loves you.. that thumbody is me!"
The petals are thumbprints. Super creative and cute. I'll have to take this and hang it up in my cube for a while.
2. is a heart rate and calorie counter from the Larry. 5 1/2 months ago, I told myself that I would go out and purchase myself a heart rate watch but I'm now 7 1/2 months and I just got one. I'm excited to try it out and hopefully put it into full force use after I have baby boy. 
I've already got a personal trainer lined up for when I am ready to start back up. I think both the personal trainer and I are equally as excited. LOL.

          


Comments

Popular Posts