Sunday = Family Time!
We had BRUNCH at Five Guys... only because I was craving for their cheeseburger.
We enjoyed our food outside on the patio.
Josh had a great time looking at the water fountain.
We made a pit stop at Menchie's for some frozen yogurt. I had been craving their caramel apple froyo so we had to stop by. Joshua always look forward to going to the "ice cream shop" but he doesn't go there for the froyo. There are 3 main toppings he gets and it's either the marshmallows, skittles or sprinkles. Today, he had sprinkles.
I was very surprised to see Larry pick up a cup to get some froyo because he's not a froyo kind of guy. I'm glad he was able to let loose and join us today!
Although it was a bit gloomy out today, the temp was great. It was definitely a froyo kind of day!
Fruits we purchased from the Mpls Farmer's Market today. Asian pears, nectarines and mangos.
They were all so ripe, especially the mangos. I've gotta eat them up soon before they go bad.
We're ending our Sunday with a movie while doing the laundry.
Hope you had a wonderful Sunday because we sure did.





Comments
Post a Comment