Sweet Little Things I Love
I love that every morning (mainly weekends), Josh brings his "cold" blanket and crawls into bed with Larry and I. He brings the iPad and watches Tom and Jerry, while resting his head on my big belly.
Even with a big 8th month belly, Josh still tries to squeeze onto my lap. As uncomfortable as I may be when he does this, I can't argue with him about it. I lean back and allow him to scoot himself between my legs as we sit and watch TV on the couch.
He whines when I tell him to go sit next to his dad whenever it gets too uncomfortable and my back starts aching. He refuses to sit next to me, so most of the time I sit him on my lap and just deal with it.
He'll be 5 this July and I know that moments like these will slowly fade away. Gotta enjoy them while they last.
I love my little man.


Comments
Post a Comment